Today, I was walking on the street when a little boy smiled at me as he passed me by. His smile was so tender; I could not get him out of my mind for the rest of the day. It was one of those moments where words were not needed, and therefore, I could not help but think of you and how my life has changed since I met you.
Since the moment I met You, I have smiled more, all the reasons I have to live for are even less selfish, and I have found out that by helping others, it is me who I am helping the most. I know that if you are with me, I am invincible, and it makes me feel like taking on the world. What I have gained from my experience with you has made me confidently stand up to life; every challenge has been a beautiful lesson, and every difficulty has pushed me to go on. Obstacles have forged my character, and even though I admit I have cried more than once, it was fundamental to make a stronger individual out of me.
Each challenge I have to face is bigger than the ones before, so it tells me you trust me more every day and you are preparing me for greater things. I have decided to think of You as someone who is boundless, and it makes me want to get to know You more every time, keeping me at the expectations of what You might do next and contemplating your beauty in the tender smile of a child who is willing to give it all for love; and as he smiles back at me, I can only say, Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:
Post a Comment